Frequently Asked Questions
Adding / Scheduling Classes
Last Updated 4 years ago
Scheduling a new class based on an existing class template or another existing class is a simple task and takes only seconds. Here are some details on both methods....
Video ClipBoth methods are equally easy to use, the choice is yours.
Using a Class Template
- Click the "Active / Add" link under Classes in the Administration console.
- At the top / right of the screen, select the class template from the dropdown box and click "New."
- Make any required changes to the default template configuration.
- Set the dates and times for your class and click "Add."
Cloning an Existing Class
- From any of the class lists, Dashboard, Active, Archives, etc, click the Clone icon next to the class you wish to clone.
- Make any required changes to the configuration options.
- Change the dates and times and click "Add."